If you are attending the 2017 Dixie Fellowship here are a couple of reminders about the event.
The host lodge has requested that no one arrive on Friday of Dixie, prior to 3 PM. There will be no exceptions to this.
Please label all of your belongings with this luggage tag provided by the host lodge. https://www.sr5.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Luggage-Tag-236.pdf This will ensure that your items do not get mixed with others.
The Dixie committee has released a list of acceptable items for spirit, our theme is based on college, they are:
- A bed sheet to be worn as a toga (clothing must be worn underneath, no exceptions)
- Buck calls
- Collared shirts (polos, button ups, etc) and khakis, Sperry or boat shoes if you have them
- Visor style hats, sunglasses
- Pajama pants for the morning only
- College sports memorabilia
If you need assistance with transportation to the event please contact your Chapter Chief/advisor.
Yours in Brotherhood,
Unali’Yi Lodge 236